The Second Annual Commercial UAV Expo Europe
Gets Underway Today in Amsterdam
More than 750 professional attendees are expected to attend for education, networking and sourcing the newest UAS technology.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (10 April 2018) – After a successful launch in Brussels in 2017, Commercial UAV Expo Europe is back for its second annual edition, this time in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The event takes place 10-12 April 2018 at the RAI Amsterdam. With top-notch education, unparalleled networking and an exhibit floor of best in class UAS, Commercial UAV Expo Europe is the only pan-European event for professionals who need to keep up with the latest commercial drone technology and developments in these industries:
- Process, Power & Utilities
- Civil Infrastructure
- Aggregates & Mining
- Surveying & Mapping
- Law Enforcement, Emergency Response & Search and Rescue (SAR)
- Precision Agriculture
- Inspiring and informative keynotes by industry leaders:
- Jesse Kallman, Airbus Aerial, “The Future of Aerial Data: Leveraging Data from the Sky”
- Kay Wackwitz, Drone Industry Insights, “Securing the Digital Transformation: The Layer-Cake of Drone Data Protection”
- Lorenz Meier, PX4, Auterion, “Drones in the Connected Ecosystem: The Coming Transformation
- Alain Siebert, SESAR Joint Undertaking, Update from SESAR: U-Space and EU Roadmap
- A Conference Programme in which 50+ experts addresses critical issues commercial users face when it comes to drones: regulatory issues, data management, outsourcing vs. insourcing, systems integration and more. The conference includes industry-specific content in vertical breakout tracks and universal topics in plenaries and keynotes.
- An Exhibit Floor with best-in-class airframes, components, software and services from the world’s top vendors.
- Product Previews delivered by exhibiting companies that showcase their newest products, applications and enhancements.
- Networking events where presenters, exhibitors, speakers, press and attendees can connect including a kick-off happy hour tonight and an off-site event tomorrow at the Boathouse, sponsored by Pix4D.
- Drone Hero Europe contest organized by the Belgian association EUKA in which drone developers from throughout Europe pitch their innovations before a panel of judges for the title of Drone Hero Europe!
Diversified Communications Group Director Lisa Murray will kick off the main program with opening remarks. Afterward, Paul Riemens, CEO/ Chairman of the Executive Board at RAI Amsterdam will welcome the audience to Amsterdam and articulate his team’s vision for making Amsterdam the Drone Hub of Europe.
Full event information can be found at www.expouav.com/europe. Commercial UAV Expo Europe is presented by Commercial UAV News, a news site and newsletter that delivers compelling news about all aspects of the commercial UAV industry. Subscriptions are available here.
Launched in the United States in 2015, Commercial UAV Expo Americas received rave reviews from the start. Entering its fourth US edition October 1-3, 2018 at the Westgate in Las Vegas, the event is expected to draw 3,000 attendees and 200 booths on the exhibit floor.
Commercial UAV Expo Europe is organized by Diversified Communications, a top global trade show and conference organizer, operating in 14 industries from offices in 6 countries. Diversified Communications had over 15 years of experience producing world-renowned events for precision-measurement professionals, including Commercial UAV Expo Americas, SPAR 3D Conference & Expo and International LiDAR Mapping Forum. Content – delivered in-person and online – gives practitioners tools and information to make better business decisions.