Paul is end-responsible sector developer for Manufacturing within KPN. He is a professional in innovation- and product management, specialized in cross industries (trans sector) innovation with focus on the Manufacturing sector. He has extensive knowledge of Smart Industry / Industry 4.0. Paul has a broad expertise in IT / Information Management and is very familiar with important technology drivers behind Smart Industry like IoT, 5G, AR/VR and Blockchain. He is a strong believer in combining the right technology drivers to achieve optimal results in critical business processes.
He holds a MBA from Nijmegen University with a focus on organizational diagnostics, -design and –change; Thesis: organization culture. Also he holds a professional Master Degree from TU Delft regarding IT Management. Thesis: Aligning trans-sector innovation with ICT product management.
He is actively involved in the Dutch Smart Industry community:
- Member of project board of World Class Maintenance, Smart Industry fieldlab Campione.
- Smart Industry ambassador for KPN. Engaged in Smart Industry / Industry 4.0 community. Focus on ecosystem approach in Manufacturing
- Commercial lead / ecosystem developer of the Industrial 5G fieldlab at Shell Pernis
- Actively advocating new opportunities of IoT in Asset Management field. Involved in first implementations/rollouts with Manufacturing customers
- Proposition manager for wireless plants and wireless factories within KPN. Paul has lead several digital factory projects with focus on improving overall agility of factories.
- Regular speaker at Smart Industry events