Since launching in 2016, Commercial UAV News has been a trusted source of news, information and analysis on the commercial drone market. Our reporting tackles the most important issues commercial UAS users face and helps them make the best business decisions. Commercial UAV Expo Americas and Commercial UAV Expo Europe are market-leading events presented by Commercial UAV News.

With our events you can reach 15% of our audience. Online, you can reach the remaining 85%. Why not maximize your exposure to our highly engaged audience of over 20,000 qualified professionals with a comprehensive marketing program?

Fill out the short form to the right to download the 2019 Media Kit which includes:

  • Facts & Figures – Newsletter and website stats.
  • Marketing Opportunities – A full listing of all the ways Commercial UAV News can help you reach decision-makers and maximize your exposure to our audience including webinars, custom content, buyer’s guide and more.

Thanks so much for your interest. We look forward to helping you expand your business through Commercial UAV News!

Katherine Dow
Sales Manager
207-842-5497
kdow@divcom.com
Kat McDonaldKat McDonald
Account Executive
207-842-5646
kmcdonald@divcom.com
Casey ReynoldsCasey Reynolds
Account Executive
207-842-5624
reynolds@divcom.com