Using lidar with UAVs is one of the fastest growing sectors in the drone industry for 2021. How to fly with lidar to achieve accurate results is still one of the best kept secrets in the industry. This ASPRS workshop will use real world use cases to:
• Compare lidar systems to determine which is right for your application.
• Describe good survey practices that are critical to ensure high-quality results.
• Demonstrate proven best flight practices for collecting high accuracy lidar in vegetation and non-vegetation situations.
• Explore where to put control and compare types of targets.
• Recognize control considerations to validate your data.
• Communicate standards that will allow surveyors to accept your results.
September 6-8, 2022 • Caesars Forum • Las Vegas