Accomplished, results-driven professional with a proven track record of leading teams and collaborating in the creation of daring innovations. Accountable for ensuring productivity while managing a project budget of $1 million and 50 team members. Proven ability to successfully envision, develop and launch complex technology programs. Tested leader with the ability to identify and utilize individual skill sets, motivate teams and implement vision to achieve the Fire Chief’s goals. Exceptional research, analysis, and report writing abilities for both staff and executive level correspondence. Effective public and private sector coalition builder with a focus on technology. Core competencies include:
Developing Effective Teams Leading Change Project Management
Multi-Agency Collaboration Innovation Strategic Planning
Training Support Specialist (TSS) January 2015 to present
Operations Valley Bureau
The first appointed Training Support Specialist for the Operations Valley Bureau (OVB). Playing an integral part in developing manipulative and professional training to the sworn membership. Responsible for coordinating and delivering Department-mandated and Bureau-specific training in alignment with the Bureau Commander’s vision. Meeting with training officers from LAPD, State Police, L.A. County Sheriff, City Council offices and selecting key staff members, securing funding for OVB projects and developing technology packages for all Bureau offices.
• Establish core competencies for the Training Support Specialist.
• Coordinate the technology and office infrastructure for four geographic Bureau offices.
• Work with developers to launch the bureau webpage and social media program.
• Collaborate with staff members from seven council offices to promote public safety events.
• Initiate Bureau-wide training for five Battalions consisting of 38 fire stations.
• Managed compliance to mandatory training for both EMS and fire.