Drone-Based City-Scale 3D Model Service
Presented by Young-Mo Kim, SISTECH
Automatic GPS-Based Drone Navigation in Indoor Space
1. Crowd monitoring at large indoor hall (auditorium, concert hall, etc.)
2. Safety monitoring of workers and facilities inside LNG tank
3. Internal monitoring of tunnels, underground spaces, etc. 4. Initial response to on-site dispatch in case of indoor emergency call
Presented by Jason Lee, STAR Khan
sUAS Applications in USA
Introduction of our exceptional company, a beacon of innovation and expertise that has left its mark both in Korea and the United States. With a team of fully experienced and qualified experts, we have harnessed cutting-edge technology to create transformative drone solutions. Now, our gaze turns to the horizon of Saudi Arabia. With our high-developed technology and accomplished experts, we envision a partnership that shapes Saudi Arabia's future. Imagine our solutions optimizing arid land utilization, connecting remote communities through advanced logistics, and enhancing surveillance for safety and security.
Presented by Chan-Joo Lee, PABLO AIR
Safety is More Important than Technology
· Introduction of overall company activities
· Introduction of Safety Drone
· Introduction of Drone Mission Equipment & Integration
Presented by Soo Kim, Quaternion Co., Ltd.
Introduction To Dronesoccer And FIDA (Federation Of International Dronesoccer Association)
Since Dronesoccer was born in Korea 2016, pursuing barrier-free sports for open participation and fair competition. FIDA has been established as global alliance organization among representative partners to international competition and promotion of drone soccer.
Presented by Moon-Hee Suh, FIDA